MTT Personal Training
At Minnesota Top Team we have a fully equipped weight room plus cardio equipment for all your weight-training and fitness needs. Our weight room is available to all MTT members whenever the gym is open. Whether you are looking to lose weight, tone up, get started on a weight training regimen, learn the basics of health and fitness, or enhance your athletic performance, we have several trainers available for personal training instruction for 1/2 hour or 1 hour sessions that can help you reach your goals.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our trainers directly below for pricing and availability.
- CrossFit Level 1 and Level 2
- A.C.E Certified Personal Trainer
- BS in Exercise Science
- 9 years of Strength & Conditioning Experience
- 6 years of Personal Training Experience
- 20+ years of Soccer experience
- Trained amateur and professional athletes, police officers, figure competitors and many others at all fitness levels.
Call or Text: 612.508.8342
- You might recognize Sean from the front desk.
Call or Text: 952.240.9779
Personal Training / CROSSFIT coach
Call or Text: 314.779.7870
- Coaching CrossFit since 2013
- Competitive CrossFitter since 2012 years
- Competitive gymnast starting at the age of 5
- Coached gymnastics for 10 years
- CrossFit Central regional in 2014 and 2015 individually taking 18th then 16th
- CrossFit Central regional in 2017 with Timberwolf CrossFit taking 4th
- Went to the CrossFit Games in 2017 with Timberwolf CrossFit taking 8th
- Competed in the Professional teams of 3 division at the Granite Games
- Professional GRID athlete with the Miami Surge in 2015 and 2016.
- A.C.E Certified Personal Trainer since 2002
- Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher since 2009
- Specializing in functional and core strength and balance training for sports, weight loss, and injury rehabilitation.
Call or Text: 612.423.3171
Call or text: 612-801-3842