MTT Personal Training
At Minnesota Top Team we have a fully equipped weight room plus cardio equipment for all your weight-training and fitness needs. Our weight room is available to all MTT members whenever the gym is open. Whether you are looking to lose weight, tone up, get started on a weight training regimen, learn the basics of health and fitness, or enhance your athletic performance, we have several trainers available for personal training instruction for 1/2 hour or 1 hour sessions that can help you reach your goals.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our trainers directly for pricing and availability.
- CrossFit Level 1 and Level 2
- A.C.E Certified Personal Trainer
- BS in Exercise Science
- 9 years of Strength & Conditioning Experience
- 6 years of Personal Training Experience
- 20+ years of Soccer experience
- Trained amateur and professional athletes, police officers, figure competitors and many others at all fitness levels.
Call or Text: 612.508.8342
- A.C.E Certified Personal Trainer since 2002
- Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher since 2009
- Specializing in functional and core strength and balance training for sports, weight loss, and injury rehabilitation.
Call or Text: 612.423.3171
- Flexibility Training
- Weight loss
- B.S., Exercise Science, Allied Health and Medical Sciences Minnesota State University Moorhead
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Performance Enhancement Specialist
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certified
Call or Text: 701.261.0248
- MMA and Boxing background
- Professional MMA Fighter for Bellator MMA on spike tv.
- Pro MMA record 18-6
- Pro Boxing record 2-0
- I'm a Black Belt in Muay Thai, Under Sergio Cunha
- Pro Fighter since 2009
- My clients range from aspiring fighters to current fighters and the average person who just wants to learn how to strike and get fit doing it.
Call or Text: 651.216.5793